Friday, December 5, 2014

Some Vehicles, Some Terrain

Lately it seems that I have been doing a lot of random stuff, which is quite okay, since it keeps my busy. But one thing I have been coming back to is the terrain and other small unfinished stuff.

This time I have cut a statue in halves and made it a sunken Buddha statue, build a shack and painted some vehicles and bits.

Savages raid an ARBCO depot in the wastelands.

The Buddha statue with a mix of EM4 and Four A miniatures.


Everything is on the cheap side. The Buddha statue is from a second hand store and the shack is build from old cardboard boxes and glue.

The ARBCO shack.



Also I painted some vehicles and a motor I had lying around. The white pick.up truck is from an unknown company, but I think it ended up pretty good. The red truck is from Ramshackle Games and had an update to an existing paintjob, the motor is from Ramshackle too.

47 Beer Truck.



I added some grafitti to the licence plates, to give the truck some character.

Also the tank isn't glued on, so it can be removed.



7 comments:

  1. Great posting once again Jonas. Really enjoy seeing what you come up with each time. You always seem to produce something inspirational. I especially like the Budda stature - I think the angle of tilt is spot on and really suits the sunken look you've given it. Good work on the base and weathering/moss etc too. Car 47 looks cool too. Nice dirty white paintwork. Terrific stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much. Everything is done pretty quickly this time around... So the tilt is quite random, but I agree that it ended up good.

    The white car is also a result of a fast and random paintjob. I just need to have some stuff finished now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to use a Buddha statue as tabletop terrain. I also like the shack and the plants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my name is Fred I represent the local ARBCO branch in your neighborhood. I’d like to talk to you about a business where you can make $150,000, in your spare time, over the next two to five years. All we need is your signature and you’re undying loyalty to the “Commander”.
    Did I mention our loyal senior members receive a free red uniform complete M1 Garand!

    ReplyDelete