Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Epic Adventures 2020 (PART IV)

Oh boy, I guess time just blew me by... After getting a headstart last month I almost didn't manage to make a post for June....

But I did actually paint a lot and some of it has been for Epic. Somehow I came a bit off track and I painted a full Land Raider Comany, a Medic and begun some Titans too, all of which is not part of my list. I did manage to pull off a few models from the list too and so here they are.

Predator Detachment


Vindicator Detachment


Medic


I don't know if I will eventually alter the list according to what I actually paint or if I will paint the list and treat everything not on the list as extra.

I will try to take new pictures of my Tactical Company soon. Both because I whent over them a second time and changed a bit, but also because the first pics was really bad. Secondly I will take pictures of the complete Land Raider Company too, but I want to print banners first...



#
Figures
Pts
Painted Figures
Company Cards:



Tactical Company
1
29
750
29
Devastator Company
1
29
1000
0
Battle Company
1
29
800
0
Special Cards:




Chapter Master
1
2
100
0
Chaplain
1
2
75
0
Support Cards:




Terminator Detachment
1
6
350
0
Vehicles:




Land Raiders
1
3
250
3
Predator Squadron
1
3
200
3
Vindicator Squadron
2
2 x 3
2 x 150
3
Heavy Artillery:




Whirlwind Battery
1
3
150
0





Total

112
3975
38


Status: 38 of 112 minis painted, 1350pts total (Not counting the extra stuff I painted).

7 comments:

  1. Great apothecary rhino. Still loving how your red looks on these tanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I look forward to adding some banners :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, flags on rhinos are cheesy but truer to the old school when warhammer had the medieval-in-space flavor all over 😎 That's the way I love it.

      Delete
  2. Looking great, mate! Like reading an old WD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonas your freehand work on the blood drops and apothecary insignia look great. Can't wait to see the banners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. The banners will "just" be printed, but I still think it will add a lot of character.

      Delete