Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Warhammer 40K 2nd Edition Challenge May 2021

Another month has suddenly rushed by. Since last time I did manage to get a game in and test out the little buggers. It was great fun to play 40K 2nd edition again and I really look forward to field my Squats Host again in the future.

I was using the fanmade "Yellow Codex", which I also constructed my army for this challenge around. It turned out to work well for most parts, but other parts was not really to my liking and I have been tinkering with the idea of making my own Codex Squats at some point. Mostly I just want to build onto existing rules and lore and tweak a few things and I am especially looking in the direction of the Thermites here, but let's see what happens.

Exos and Musician

Squat Musician

Army Shot

See more of the other entries here: Dr. The Vikings 2nd Ed Army Challenge Month 3

3 comments: