Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Blood Angels Revisited

Updating this blog is deffinately not my strong side these days. But as things happen I have once again entered a 40K 2nd Edtion Challenge at Dr. The Vikings Cowabunga Journal and this time I decided to do something with my Blood Angels.

It has been going on for some time, so I will just post some of my pictures here and maybe make a bigger update about all my 40K armies at a later point. Who knows?

New and old characters to lead my forces.

Here we have a Chief Librarian in Terminator Armour, another Librarian in Power Armour, my Space Marine Captain in his Terminator Armour and Power Armour respectedly and second in command my Lieutenant when a Captain is not needed on the battlefield.

Chaplain for the spiritual inclined killing machines.


Veteran Marines led by a Veteran Sergeant.

"Spades" Squad Tactical Marines led by a rookie Sergeant.

Capaint and Librarian.

Some tank back up for bigger campaigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment