Sunday, December 10, 2017

Medieval Squats Part II

A bit of a progress in my current quest to paint an Oldhammer themed Dwarf army for Age of Sigmar.

A bunch of my characters.

A unit of Pike Dwarfs.

2nd row.

Gamingwise I play the Pike Dwarfs as having 2 handed great weapons (or whatever it is called) and no shields. This is apparently a not so good choice for the Dwarf Warriors, but at least the unit looks good.

Artillery piece.

Combined forces.

I choose to play the army as Dispossessed and use their traits, even though some of my troops are considered allies, according to the rules. All the Dwarf units are just considered Dispossessed and thus benefit from the trade, while the Giant is treated as an ally and gets no bonus. 

So far, so good... Coming up next is Quarellers and some Dark Dwarf Warriors.

2 comments: