Saturday, August 7, 2021

Warhammer 40K 2nd Edition Challenge July 2021

This is the end... Almost. I finished the Squat Army I set out to do and even put in some bonus units and characters already, but as things go I am (of course) already re-working on some units to make them fit better with the Army thing-a-Mading. Hopefully I can really present a fully functional Squat Army next month with the full Army shot and all, but let us see what happens.

Squat Biker Guild or is it The Black Widows?

For this month I painted my five Squat Bikers. They look a bit different than the rest of my army, less greens and a lot of black. I thought since they are part of the Biker Guild they probably are less military inclined and more into black leather, skulls and rock n roll.

To be honest I don't like the Hearthguard very much, but in the end I opted to finish him instead of just pondering what to do with that model. I still think he feels a bit out of place there, but I gave him a banner and at least that looks ok.

"Ride out.... Whomever gets to Dr. The Vikings first choses the pizza topping..."

So rock on over to Dr. The Vikings Oldschool c0wabunga and grab a slice of the pizza!

6 comments: