Sunday, January 26, 2020

More Rogue Trader Pirates

A few more members for Erythron Mon S'Lant's crew. This time I have a couple of bounty hunters/guns for hire type dudes.

I am not 100% sure if they are all done, but for now they are good enough for gaming.

A dynamic duo of killing machines

Venkman

Venkman is a pretty cool dude, he wears a thick layer of armor and has a mechanical arm, which he hustled some limb doctor for on the black market. He likes money of any kind and will change loyalty at any point he smells bigger money, like a real hired gun should.


Fenn

Fenn is a cloned warrior from a far away galaxy. His expertise from long forgotten wars has made him a deadly oponent for anyone in his way.

Nick

Good old jolly Nick, he is not really part of the Mon S'Lant crew, but I thought I would post him since I finally finished him after being nearly done for 5 years or so.

I think Nick will show up some day, maybe flying in on a jet cycle dealing justice to the bad guys and such.

2 comments: