Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Birdmen of Alcatraz

Recently I bought and painted some Avian birdmen from C-P Models Miniatures. Actually I wasn't supposed to buy anything new this year (used miniatures are ok though), but when I saw these I just had to buy them.

I don't know if they are actually old-school, but they certainly are different than most stuff released these days.

My inspiration for the paint scheme comes from various cartoon vultures.

Here they are:

On the prowl...


There is five different poses in total.

Size comparison with Phagon Beastman and RTB01 Space Marine.

They are pretty big miniatures, almost 45mm to the top of their heads. There is only five different poses, but the models come with seperate heads and so you can buy more models and change the heads for more combinations, if you like.

I think they are pretty nice models and  the price can't really be beat! One model £1.80 or all five for £8.00 and the service from C-P Models is fast and reliable.

1 comment: