Monday, November 4, 2013

The Current Status of My Phagon Spacelords Army

So I finally managed to collect and paint all of the Phagon Beastmen, the Battle-Beasts and the PSI-Wolves. I still need to collect and paint the last of the Battleclones and Walkers, but I guess I will get there in time.

Here I documented the army so far and hopefully I will at some point be able to complete my Phagon collection and put them to use on the battlefield.

Phagon Beastmen Commanders: 3245A-B-C-D


Phagon Beastmen w/ Heavy Flamers: 3244A-B-C-D


Phagon Beastmen w/ Combat-Needlers: 3243A-B-C-D-E


Phagon Beastmen w/ Laser Rifles: 3242A-B-C-D-E


Phagon Beastmen w/ Needlers: 3241A-B-C-D-E


Phagon Battle-Beast: Running Ripper C3284A

Phagon Battle-Beast: Running Ripper C3284A

Phagon Battle-Beast: Stingwhipper C3283A

Phagon Battle-Beast: Stingwhipper C3283A

Phagon Battle-Beast: Hammerhead C3282A

Phagon Battle-Beast: Hammerhead C3282A

Phagon Battle-Beasts

Phagon Bioids: Suma PSI-Wolf C3281A-B


Phagon Bioids: Suma PSI-Wolf C3281B-A


Scale Shot


Phagon Battleclones WIP


Phagon Walkers


Battleclone, Robot and Hammerhead

The Phagon Beastmen and a few of the Battleclones are available at EM4 Miniatures. Hopefully the complete Spacelords range will be available again at some point, but it has been quite some time since any new models was re-released.

Right now I am trying to complete the collection of Phagon Battleclones and I am still missing 2 out of 4 of the Walkers. Also I would love to get more of the Bioids and Battle-Beasts. So if anyone has models they want to sell or trade just send me a message. I have extras of Battleclones and Beastmen to trade and also models from the other Spacelords factions.

6 comments:

  1. What an interesting collection you got there and what a nice result on your paintjob! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beatsmen are absolutely splendid and the battlebeast have that retro sci-fi look which makes them very good too!
    This bunch is asking for hollidays on planet Rogue trader to kick some beakie marine's ass !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I think these will fight it out in a No Limits game, hopefully soon. So I am not really sure what they will be opposed by, since I have forgotten what my mate would stat up :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you bring along the lot of them (all the painted ones at least) then I'll try to have an army list made ready for them for Rosetta :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Killer! I will do that then :)

    ReplyDelete